vendredi 4 avril 2014

About Vladimir's Forex Signals & Mentoring Club

About Vladimir's Forex Signals & Mentoring Club


I'd like to offer you membership to an elite club of forex trading.
One that's designed exclusively for clever people and traders ready to step up and begin making serious changes to their net worth.
But it's entirely possible that my club isn't for you.
That’s because most people attracted to trading want endless adrenalin rushes. They want thrill-a-minute rollercoaster rides. They want monster “home runs” they can brag about to their friends and family.
My club doesn’t work this way. Sure, you can copy all my trades automatically to your account via the club’s Trade Copier.
But… there’s more to the club than just that. I and my club members rely on discipline, not thrills.
Are you willing to take a more sensible approach to your trading than 90% of people who dabble in the market?
I certainly hope so. Because here at my Forex Signals & Mentoring Club, we're NOT about thrills and "gambling". This fellowship is for making steady money.
But it does require your discipline, though. Either you have it now. Or you're willing to let me teach you.
If you’re the type who’d rather let fear or greed rule your trading, my Forex Signals & Mentoring Club is not for you.
Let’s see if you agree with my underlying philosophy about the markets:
  • Astute Risk Avoidance: I don't trade on days where excessive, insane volatility is expected (this includes major 'red flag' news events and similar banana peels)
  • Iron Discipline: On a given day, the market may not reach my carefully selected target point for an optimum buy or sell. But I never chase the market if it doesn't come to me.
It's nothing needlessly complicated, nothing obscure. My trades are always centered around the following objectives:
  1. Limit your losses as much as possible
  2. Only make trades that have a high probability of closing at a profit
  3. Don’t over invest in any one position
Because I and my club members know trading isn't a game of chance -- it's a game of skill.
If you're ready to 'step up', this Forex Signals & Mentoring Club might be the final piece of the puzzle you need to truly transform your life.
You can’t be a consistent winner without a consistent plan that you actually follow – no “ifs”, “ands” or “buts” about it.
So … do you have a plan?
I do. And so do my club members as I teach them.
Remember that I'm a trader too. My wins are your wins. My losses are your losses. This Forex Signals & Mentoring Club is my personal wealth vehicle too. How many "trading gurus" out there can say the same?
Join us now to ensure you too can learn “the right stuff” and become a genuinely successful trader starting today.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire